Monday, July 8, 2013

30 day challenge

This morning I was thinking of something very random.  I have a ton of clothes that I don't wear.  As I picked out my shirt for work.  I got to thinking "what if I wear a new shirt everyday for the next month?"  I think I would find some shirts that I have purchased and never even worn or shirts that I like but are hidden between other clothes.  I have a tendency to be an outfit repeater.  I have a few items that I love so I end up wearing them over and over!  I think my new item of choice is my blue jean sleeveless shirt.  Well, who can blame me?  It goes with everything!

So, I am challenging myself to do a new shirt a day for the next 30 days.  Here is today's.



I know it's not very amazing, I got it at Goodwill and wanted to try it out.  I always find shirts that are a "good deal" at Goodwill or consignments and end up just hanging them up, never to be seen again.  Well, that got me to thinking that I'd also challenge myself not to buy anything for the next 30 days.  Whew! That's gonna be a hard one for this girl.  I love, love to shop.  I especially love to hunt for good finds. It's one of my favorite past times. :)

So, here it is.  I've put it in writing so now I have to stick to it!  Hold me accountable you fellow bloggers.  I'm sure my husband will do a good job at that as well.

Thank you for reading this very meaningless blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment